Tuesday, August 02, 2005

a surprise

yesterday, we spent the evening with Swimmy, the band my boyfriend is involved with, at their concert. They played from about 8:30 until 1 am in a town called Morbach, at their carnival. It was a lot of fun actually... i hung out with a girl named Angie all night and we had fun, despite the slight confusion on my part due to the language (which is normal, and is improving a bunch). we took lots of pictures... or at least she did. the best part though, was catching my boyfriend looking at me off and on all night long from where he was on the sound board. made my stomach do some flip flops... the good kind. :)

but, the surprising part is this: we didn't wake up to the alarm this morning. we got back at about 3 am, my boyfriend had to get up at 5. his alarm is the kind that buzzes annoyingly until you shut it off. Usually I wake up to any alarm, even the most quiet, no matter how tired i am.. so i figured i'd hear it and wake him (he never hears alarms really). i woke up at about 5, and rolled over to snooze until the alarm went off a few minutes later. next thing i know, i wake up and its 6:30!!! his alarm was still on, and still set to the normal time.. so... we figure we must have slept right through it because if it goes off for an hour it will automatically shut itself off. this is completely unlike me.. and i'm still really surprised that it happened... sort of funny and really sad, and not normal all at the same time. i guess i was more exhausted than i thought?

well, that's all from me today.. we spent today being lazy, watching tv, eating a good lunch... all in all a great time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home