Friday, September 02, 2005

A slight retraction...

okay.. well, at least I hope retraction is the right word. Praveen (thank you praveen - i'm so happy someone is finally reading and commenting! :), a friend of mine from NDSU, wrote to me and told me that Bush isn't superman and that I should have a little bit of a heart... so I want to make a slight retraction on what I said in my "rant" blog...

I know president bush isn't superman... it just seems to me like more could be done for those people in Louisianna. Maybe all the anti-american stuff over here is seeping into my brain, but I think the United States Government should be able to help it's own people when they are in need. I do believe that he is a good man and that he has done a good job overall where our country is concerned (except maybe Iraq, but that's another discussion completely, one I don't want to go into... okay, well, just to clarify - i feel we probably shouldn't have gone in the first place, but now that we are there, i just want us to get out so our troops can come home). I think Bush did a good job with 9/11, at least with the information I was given and I know.. and there are probably things I don't realize going on with the Hurricane Situation that I don't know about, however I am still upset that more isn't being done.

see Praveen - I do have a heart! :) okay, so I knwo I didn't have to answer your comment and say stuff about that, but I just wanted to clarify to you and everyone else... that's all!

and another thing too - I miss all my friends at NDSU so much.. and all my friends from Monti too... I have some friends over here.. but they aren't the same as you guys and the other day i actually cried a little because i missed you all so much! I truly understand you praveen when you said that when you're with your boyfriend you miss your friends, and when with your friends you miss your boyfriend...(and family of course!)

and my boyfriend just scared the beejeebies out of me. he was at work, and i'm sitting in our room, no lights on in the apartment at all (it attracts bugs and i like to ruin my eyes ;) isn't it fun?) and he snuck into the apartment, really quietly. I thought I heard a click of the door opening but disregarded it since I didn't hear any other noises.. so I'm sitting here clicking away on my online journal and all of the sudden i see a figure and hear a loud "BAAAAAA" sound (like someone yelling to scare you)... I screamed soooo loud.. and then I started crying, it really scared me.... oh wow.. i don't remember being so scared in my entire life...

anyways, i'm gonna go now...

2 Comments:

At 4:23 AM, September 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im just letting you know that when I said that stuff I was just teasing you. I didnt mean for you to take it to heart. Really President Bush should be doing more for his own country than saving face by "helping" other countries out of their distresses.

I miss you!
-praveen

 
At 10:43 PM, September 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just caught up on my reading of your journal. I have been away on a trip. I was wondering what at smores are I have never heard of them. Are they tasty? I am not sure how or what you would like me to E-mail you I can just as well tell you them on here as I can there let me know what I can help you with. I can't wait for your next read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home