Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I'm JUST LIKE HER!

So, i was watching King of Queens today, (yes, in german.. and in case you are wondering, their voices sound diffrent, but not funny different: just different :) ). Anyways... I was watching King of Queens today, and it was an episode where Carrie doesn't work and is staying at home, and that she does nothing when she is at home. That instead of doing everything she wants to, she just sits around.

That. Is. So. ME.

I say I have all this stuff that I want to do, but then I never do it... at least not when I have whole days free with nothing to do.

But I've said it before: I'm WAY more productive when I have a busy life. I would never survive as a stay at home mom... well, maybe I would: but I guess, I won't know that until I someday have kids.

anyways. just thought I'd tell you that I'm like Carrie. However, I don't feel too bad. My theorie: I have my productive days and my unproductive. They just come in shifts: two productive weeks, two unproductive weeks, and so on.

is anyone else like that?

1 Comments:

At 3:13 AM, January 05, 2006, Blogger Amy said...

Funny...I just read an article in Redbook about the actress who portrays Carrie on King of Queens, Leah Remini. And I said out loud, "I'm JUST like her."

She talked about struggling to lose the baby weight, eschewing her pediatrician's advice on letting babies sleep in the bed with you, finding time to share intimacy with her husband, and how having her baby was the best thing she ever did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home