Friday, February 03, 2006

Too Early

Woke up at 6 am. Snoozed until 6:30. Laid wide awake until 7:10 am. Decided to give up trying to go back to sleep. Watched German Sesame Street which is called, Sesamstrasse (zay-zam-shtrasa.. more or less). Surfed the Net. Ate breakfast. Decided it's totally sad I woke up 3 and a half hours before I needed to get up. Waited until 1/2 an hour before I need to leave to take a shower and get ready.

I'm lazy.

I have lots to do today.

Tiff is coming over for the weekend. She gets here tonight, and stays through Monday. This is our third weekend with her. Tuesday she finds out what will happen with her, whether she goes to Iraq again, stays in Germany, or goes to the States.

Everyone pray for her.

And pray for the Iran situation. I don't know if you've all heard or not, but it seems that Iran wants to develop atomic power and we (the US and some other countries) don't want them to. They've threatened that if it goes to the UN and is discussed, then Iran will start to develop it more aggresively. I don't really know the details, or anything, so don't quote me on it: instead go read about it, but.. I think it's something else we should keep in our prayers. That it will be solved peacefully.

Have a great weekend. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home