Sunday, January 22, 2006

well, the weekend is over... and now i have to do homework. but i really don't want to do it, so i thougt i'd drop a quick line about how the weekend went:

it was tons of fun. we got there friday at about 5, then went to Frankfurt after picking my friend Tiff up. we had star bucks, then ate at this Chinese place... and then went back to Giessen. Saturday we went to Marburg, which is a beautiful town where my boyfriend grew up before they moved to Saarbruecken. I'll post pics later. Sat. night Fabian went to pick up his mom at an airport and bring her back to Saarbruecken, and I stayed at Tiff's. We watched part of the old Bewitched series, and then went to bed (i got to lay in bed and read a magazine: IN ENGLISH!). We got up super early, and came to Saarbruecken by train today. She stayed for about six hours, and now is on her way back.

We are planning on going and visiting her next weekend, and the weekend after that she may be coming down here for the weekend. After that she may or may not be going to Iraq, we don't really know yet.

And now, I'm sad because my weekend of being unproductive is over: I have to do homework again, and I really really really don't want to. and i'm sad because my friend went home: but i get to see for the next couple of weekends, so i'm not too sad. :) off i go, to be productive!

2 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, January 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey its Danielle. i just wanna say thanks for all of the suggestions/comments, i really appreciate them. I am so glad
God has put you in my life as my friend. I am happy to hear things are going well with you in germany. LUV YA MUCH MISS YA LOTS
---Danielle

 
At 10:12 PM, January 24, 2006, Blogger Mindy said...

You are totally welcome! What are friends for... and you keep posting things that I have experiences with, in a way, so I can't help but give you thoughts that I think of. Hope it helps!

mindy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home