Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Not Enough Hours

So there aren't enough hours in the day.

I need to

1. Keep up on classes
2. Go to classes
3. Come up with an entire research project.
4. Research entire research project on very limited budget.
5. Volunteer.
6. Work out. *
7. Babysit.
8. Relax.
9. Spend time with the boyfriend.
10. Spend time with God.
11. Read Harry Potter 3.
12. Get pictures for my scrap book picked out, printed off and start scrap book.
13. Spend time with friends.
14. Practice juggling.**
15. Spend time outside in beautful weather.

Yep. That's a lot. At least I don't have to do all that AND hold down a full time job. And by the way - nothing was in any specific order. Just as they came to me.

* I took a fitness-gymanistic course on Monday. It's like aerobics, and yoga, and pilates all thrown together and was a blast! But my legs are so sore I walk like a very pregnant woman. I'm not pregnant though. And tonight I have Aerobics. I'm hoping it'll help my legs.
** I learned to juggle yesterday! :) I started a juggling club at the University. I can officially juggle three balls about four times until I drop one. So it still needs LOTS of work. But considering I just learned yesterday, I'm proud of myself.

2 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, April 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure you will find time to do everything, at least once, during the week, right?
When did researching become a money thing? Don't you just go the library and read up on what you need to know? I have a big research project that I am doing for Macroeconomics on Renewable Energy Sources. Doesn't that sound like fun? You have a lot more things then I need to do, and I still can't find time to do everything I want. Hope you do :)

 
At 8:16 AM, April 27, 2006, Blogger Mindy said...

Lol, tami.. somehow I'm thinking that my research project (which when finished will be 40-50 pages long and is needed to receive my degree in International Studies) is a bit bigger than yours for Macroeconomics... (though I know how much the little ones suck too!). No, I need to make observations, interview people, find books about whatever I choose to research... so, the money thing is just about basically getting to wherever it is I observe. But I'm not too worried. God will give me time.

And actually, overall I've done everything at least a little so far this week, so it's good. God's giving me the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home