Tuesday, May 02, 2006

miserable.

once again, yours truly is a bit sick. see, I never get sick sick, just miserable sick. What is miserable sick you ask?

headache
sore throat
eye lids which feel heavy and hot
body temperature which fluctuates too much (i.e. 1 minute i'm cold, the next i'm hot)
no energy
body feels sluggish
very low grade to no fever
lack of thirst
lack of appetite

yep - that describes it. I'm not sick sick.. just miserable sick. I can still function (though I'm not babysitting tonight) but it's not any fun. If I get sick, this is usually the way i get sick. I hardly ever get really sick, just miserable. it stinks. I wish i would just get really really sick for like a day or two, and then be healthy again, instead of this which usually lingers for several days (about a week usually). It starts with a sore throat for a few days, then the rest just hits all at once... unfortunately for me it all just hit yesterday, while we were hanging out with Jonny and Judith, two friends of ours. :(

Hopefully I'll be better soon. I've already prayed about it - now it's just up to God when He wants to heal me. Off I go to gather the energy to eat some food, print off my homework and get to class for 2 hours. Boy oh boy I can't wait to sit and listen to Music History for two hours like this (please note sarcasm).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home