Friday, August 05, 2005

Batteries, again!

Good morning! This morning I got up bright and early (9 am.. yes, i consider that bright and early). I had to go to the Bank and post office before they close. The bank closes at 12 noon on Fridays, since fridays are considered the weekend... but, I'm proud of myself, because I was able to ask politely to exchange money (we are going to the army base, where they accept only dollars, so we needed to get some), and to ask nicely at the post office to send my letter to my sister (HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY SIS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!). Then I went for a walk, because as of today I HAVE BATTERIES WHICH WORK IN MY CAMERA!

For some reason, the stupid AA batteries don't work (anyone need 10 AA batteries?) but the rechargeable ones, which I charged up, now work... so I have batteries! This is super exciting.. which is noticeable because I went camera happy.

If anyone is interested, I do have photo albums online. I cannot just link them on my page, or else I would, so if you are interested in seeing lots of pictures, let me know and I will e-mail you an invitation.

Well, this weekend we're off to the Army base in Giessen to visit my friend who is stationed there. I'm really excited, and I'm sure will have stuff to share when i get back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home