Thursday, August 04, 2005

batteries are dumb

hey everyone... there two things that are sad in my life right now.

1. no one ever leaves me any comments. that's sad. i know people are looking at my site, afterall i have a visit counter thingie, and i know i haven't been here that many times, but no one is commenting... am I just that boring? i even did all the things the blogger people say to increase traffic. hmm... and still no one comments... that's okay though, eventually someone will :)

2. i can't seem to buy batteries that work in my camera! This is more frustrating than sad. I have a Kodak digital camera which is from the united states. the duracell bateries i had from home died, so i went to buy new batteries. i buy four, get them home and learn they don't work. i accidently got rechargable ones.. so okay, whatever. i buy more today, making sure they are Alkaline batteries. Get them home, they don't work either!!! grrr... i even checked the batteries to my duracell batteries which worked, and they are the exact same!!!! the only difference is one is a german company and one is Duracell... so, as of right now, I can't take any pictures, even if i want to...

but, on the positive side, i did get two cute jackets today. one is a jean jacket, which will look good with lots of stuff, and one is a white (gasp! me? in white? yeah.. i know its scary) jacket that i can wear when i want to look nicer, or when i'm wearing a longer shirt that looks weird with a jean jacket...i've never had more than one style of spring jacket at once, and these were only 10 Euros each (that's only like 15 dollars or something) so, i couldn't resist!

but that's all for now, i just wanted to share my ANNOYING battery problem. This weekend we're going to Giessen, to see a friend on the american airbase, so if all else fails, i can probably buy working American batteries for my camera there...

1 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, August 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello strange American Girl. I have read your works on this internet thingy. I find your chatter amusing and will continue to visit your site in the future. I find you fun and entertaining. Please keep up the good work. What part of America do you originate from? How about your family do they like you being in germany? Have you any E-mail Pen pals, I would be intrested in becoming your internet Pen pal. What is a "bf"? And is it something you can share with the rest of us? Can't wait to read more.

Your New Friend

 

Post a Comment

<< Home