Friday, September 30, 2005

Tomorrow I'm going to Munich!

So, as you can guess by the name of my blog: Tomorrow I'm going to Munich! I'm soooo excited!

It's going to be totally cool. We are renting a car for the weekend and driving down there. We being Chris, Kelline (Colline.. oops, i'm not sure of her name) and antoher girl... we are leaving at 8 am tomorrow morning and driving until about noon, when we should (hopefully) arrive... then we're going to "party" at Oktoberfest... aka try not to get lost in the sea of people speaking german... buy some good food, listen to some music... and basically just enjoy Oktoberfest since it is the only chance we'll have to for sure go....

i'm excited.

and i just realized that i need to get some pics from my camera onto my computer now, before tomorrow so I can take as many pics as possible!

so, off I go... have a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home