Thursday, October 27, 2005

I'm exhausted. Completely, and totally exhausted. I could lay down right now, sleep and not wake up until at least six in the morning. Why am I so tired?

Well, for starters, I left home at about twenty after ten this morning and didn't get back until about eight o'clock pm. Which, is a really long day for me. Usually I leave for, maybe, five hours at a time on a normal day.

Okay, so after we took care of recyclying this morning, we drove around looking at leaves before I had to be at the University. They are soooo pretty. The leaves here, are just now at their peak. Everywhere you look you can see beautiful trees!

That's the great thing about this city. I hope I can live in a city like this eventually. There are mountains (or really really big hills) surrounding the city. They are covered in trees. Not only that, but you can be in the middle of the city and in the middle of a forest all at the same exact time. It is my dream city: beautiful mountains, lots of green trees... absolutely wonderful. Don't worry family: i'm sure I can find a similar city somewhere in the states. I wish you could all see it here. It's gorgeous.

Then I went to the Uni, and had a two hour "Vorlesung" (which is a lecture). That went okay. It is an interesting class... I just have to work a bit harder to comprehend it, is all.

After that, I ate lunch for about half an hour, then had Karate again. It went well. We learned some more stuff, I got a chance to talk to that Kristine girl again... and had lots of fun.

Then, I had a couple hour break, and eventually had to take yet another Einstufungstest (aka placement test). This was for my grammar course which starts next week. It didn't go so bad. Hopefully I did well. We'll see on Monday....

and then i went and found out about some books i need for class. and now i'm home. i'm exhausted. it was a long day... and i'm happy it's done. except that now i want to start reading a thing that i need to read by monday. so, off i go!

1 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, October 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure sounds pretty ... All the leaves are gone here, it's the end of daylight savings time...it'll start getting dark so early now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home