Friday, October 14, 2005

Word Verification

I finally have had enough with stupid spammers leaving comments on my site. it is quite frustrating, to see you have four new comments, get all excited, and then realize that they're only spammers. i would make my comments a members only thing, but i want feed back from the people who don't necessarily want to join BLOGGER just to leave me a comment...

however, I have turned on Word Verification. So, from now on, you have to type in some letters that they tell you, in order to post a comment. i know it's a pain, but the number of spammers keeps increasing ever so slowly and i want to stop them before they get out of control.

just thought i'd let you all know!

2 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, October 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is ok, and it's not really a pain. i read your comments too and i hate it when it is something stupid.

Suzie

 
At 9:29 PM, October 23, 2005, Blogger Amy said...

I had to do the same thing. I really don't find the w.v. to be a problem or hassle...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home