Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Seven Things

So, I got tagged by Amy to do this. She is a super cute, new mom of twins. I read her blog regularly... if you want to read her cute stories about her babies, check out her blog: http://savagestories.blogspot.com/! Here is my list of seven. Enjoy!

7 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Finish college and perhaps Grad school, if I so choose to go to grad school that is.
2. Get a job that I absolutely love.
3. Get married.
4. Have a family.
5. Make a difference in other people's lives.
6. Travel more, and definitely go to Australia.
7. Speak German fluently.

7 Things I cannot do:
1. Have a big (or even somewhat big) emotion without crying.
2. Cook.
3. Hurt other people without feeling bad.
4. Like seafood. (except Popcorn Shrimp.. i like popcorn shrimp!)
5. Shoot a gun.
6. Stare someone in the eyes without feeling a little nervous (my boyfriend included).
7. Finish a craft project that I started.

7 Things that attract me to the Opposite Sex:
1. A sense of humour.. generally sarcastic in nature.
2. Dark hair.
3. Gorgeous eyes.
4. Openness to try anything.
5. Generally good facial features.
6. Intelligence.
7. Personal Happiness.

7 Things I say most often:
1. What did you say? or Was hast du gesagt?
2. I love you. (to boyfriend) or Ich liebe dich.
3. What? or Was?
4. Totally. (i.e. "That is totally cool")
5. I'm so blonde/dumb.
6. Why? or Warum? or Wieso?
7. What does (insert german word here) mean? or Was bedeutet (insert german word here)?

7 Celebrity Crushes:
1. Christian Bale
2. Josh Hartnett
3. Brad Pitt
4. Ben Affleck
5. Julia Stiles (no, I'm not a lesbian.. she's just a good actress)
6. Keira Knightley (once again: she's just a good actress)
7. George Clooney (a bit too old, but sexy for an old guy :)

7 People I want to do this:
1. K.C. (do you have a blog? If you do you need to send me the link or leave it on a comment!)
2. Praveen
3. Suzie
4. Danielle
(i know i need seven, but I don't know 7 people with a blog... at least not seven people who i could actually have do this)

there you go! hope you enjoyed!

2 Comments:

At 3:11 AM, October 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mindy-
If you look on Suzie, and Praveen, and Danielle's friends lists you will find my lj. It is kc_42

 
At 4:12 AM, October 26, 2005, Blogger Amy said...

I totally agree about not being able to have an emotion without crying--sad, happy, mad...I just cry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home