Friday, October 14, 2005

VISA

I have WONDERFUL NEWS! I just posted, but I decided that this needed it's very OWN post, because it's so great.

Are you ready?

Can you handle it..?

Here

it

comes...

I HAVE MY RESIDENT PERMIT!!!!!!

That means, that I am now offically allowed to stay in Germany. As of right now, I can only stay until the 30 of June, which is bad since my classes go until the 21st of July, but that was a mistake on the part of the people in the office, and the school just told me not to worry about it because the school will take care of it for me!

I'm SOO HAPPY! I can STAY! Okay, there was little chance they wouldn't give me a visa, but it's still happy news.

So, to sum it up.. after a little help from the trusty International Students Office at the University, I will be able to stay until August. Family: I'm still hoping to come home in the first or second week of August.. just so you know. I know it's tight w/the NDSU school year, but after the Summer semester we want to go to Spain for a few weeks to see his Grandma, before I go back.

When I think about it, it really isn't that long before August will be here.. Time flies so fast.. I better start speaking more German!

Anyways.. I'm very GLAD! :)

2 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, October 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice Blog.

I have a Site / Blog about file sharing program.

You can find out all about file sharing.

Pop by if you have time.

 
At 3:57 PM, October 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your stay in Germany!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home