Monday, February 06, 2006

Another Day, Another Paper

She sighs, staring at her computer screen. How does she explain what she needs to explain in this paper? She's not even sure how she'd say it in English, let alone German.

Bah. Her mind goes blank, and she surfs the internet momentarily.

She averages about a paper a day it seems, now that there are only two weeks left of the semester. And soon she's going to go eat lunch before her friend leaves.

"Guess that means I better get crackin," she thinks to herself, sighing.

Another day, another paper.

2 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, February 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is such a cute pic of u 2. i love the new look: your hair is longer and lighter. Have a good week.
---Danielle

 
At 9:25 PM, February 08, 2006, Blogger Mindy said...

thanks! kind of funny though: technically my hair is shorter now than it was when I got to germany, but yeah. it is lighter though. In March or so I'm going to get it rehighlighted, and maybe a new haircut.. a new style. I haven't found that perfect style yet. I probably never will, but a girl can try! :) So, if you (or anyone else) has any ideas.. let me know!

mindy

p.s. have a good week too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home