Thursday, February 09, 2006

i'm sick.

well. it's thursday, and I'm a bit under the weather. Yeah, I know, its not too interesting for the rest of the world to know. but I thought I'd share anyways. Taking it easy, and planning on spending the rest of my evening working on papers that are due soon.

I checked out my stats today for this site, and I learned that quite a bit of people are actually visiting me... at least quite a bit for my standards... That's cool. Also, seems some people are visiting from Germany, which makes sense, since I am here in Germany. Also a few from Britain...and it seems one from Columbia.

unfortunately it seems that most people load my site, don't find it interesting, then move on. curiously, I wonder if some of those people are germans who don't speak english and just move on for that reason. I think I'm going to look into a tool I once found for translating your blogs into german. So, keep an eye out, I'll probably start translating my blogs soon into German as well.

Now, I should probably find something more interesting to write about than me complaining about being sick as well. :)

2 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, February 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your site from the UK Mindy

 
At 10:39 AM, February 11, 2006, Blogger Mindy said...

yay! it makes me happy. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home