Monday, May 08, 2006

Adjusted

Main Entry: ad·just·ed
Function: adjective
1 : accommodated to suit a particular set of circumstances or requirements
2 : having achieved an often specified and usually harmonious relationship with the environment or with other individuals adjusted schoolchild

So would one consider it being adjusted, if one can go about ones normal day and just happen to run into about 2 - 5 random people that one knows over the course of a week? Cause I've just realized that I randomly run into people that I know (not friends - acquantences) on a pretty regular basis. I did it again tonight, and I guess I just realized something: I'm adjusted.

3 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, May 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a good thing to be adjusted. i'm glad that you feel adjusted.

~~~Danielle

 
At 7:50 PM, May 10, 2006, Blogger Mindy said...

thanks! me too!

 
At 9:49 PM, May 26, 2006, Blogger Amy said...

I think you've done beautifully--much better than most who are plopped down in a foreign country!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home