Sunday, June 18, 2006

So... It's been a while

Hey guys. Sorry it's been so long since my last update, things here have been busy busy busy... and the blog just gets lost in the mess of busyness...

This past week has been good. I started my research at the zoo, today will be my fourth research day of the week. After today, week 1 of research is completed; it's a good feeling. The research is going good overall. Not too much to report yet.

We've found some cheap tickets to Mallorca (spanish island) where we will be spending 18 wonderful days after the semester is over. In a way, I can't wait. Right now I'm so busy. If I'm not doing homework or researching, I'm procrastinating doing homework I know I should be doing. In the last week of the Uni I will have 5 tests to take, so yeah. It's a decent amount of things to do. So, when it's all over and we go to Mallorca, I will really get some time to just relax, without research or homework looming over my head. Of course, by that time I'll be going to the States again in 3 weeks, so leaving Germany and especially Fabian will be looming over my head instead... so yeah.. it's mixed feelings... excited to go to the island, be relaxed, and meet Fabian's Grandma... and dreading it because it means that I'm going home soon.

So, that's all from me for now. :) Happy Father's Day Everyone! (specifically Daddy and Jim and Grandpa!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home