Thursday, May 25, 2006

Senior What?

It's begun.

And it's already so much work it's making my head spin.

What's so much work you ask? That's easy; my senior thesis.

A senior thesis is a research project that I have to research, plan, conduct, analyse, and report. The report is the biggest part, as it is a 40-50 page paper reporting everything I did and what analysis I came up with.

My topic:

The Effect of Visitor Behavior on Captive Lowland Gorillas (Gorilla gorilla gorilla)

Exciting huh?

I will be conducting research at the Zoo in Saarbruecken, where I already got the a-okay to do the research. For the past several weeks I have been slowly collecting general Gorilla information at the public library here in Saarbruecken, but as the process is slow (and I don't have 100 years to complete it in) I need to step up my time spent doing my preliminary research, or else I won't get to the zoo ever. I'm hoping to start my research in the middle of June, at the VERY LATEST... and I'm way behind. I'll get it done, I'm not worried.

It's just so much work.

And the best part? I get to do a second research project for my Zoology Major. This research project is only for my International Studies Major.

Fun. Fun.

2 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, May 25, 2006, Blogger harrys zen said...

best luck with your work. Alles Gute, harry

 
At 9:32 AM, May 26, 2006, Blogger Mindy said...

Thanks for the best wishes and reading my blog....
I read your blog, keep up the good work! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home