Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Morning - Morgen

Morning suck. Has anyone else ever noticed that? They're not so bad if you get up at the same time everyday, go to bed at the same time everynight and get about 9 hours sleep each night. then i don't mind them. hey, i may even enjoy them. but.. come on. how many people REALLY go to bed at a good time and get up at a good time? If anyone does that: congratulations! I haven't done since high school...

so yesterday, I was so tired when my alarm went off at seven that I just shut off my alarm, and went back to sleep. however, i woke up later, around eight, thinking i had just shut off my alarm and needed to get up in 10 minutes. then i learned it was late, and by time i got ready and got the street train/bus, i would be late to class. so i didn't go. today, it's now 7:30 and I'm up, ready to go. My street train leaves in 15 minutes... morning is too early. do you know how hard it is to make yourself go to the last week of a class that you don't even like, especially when you won't be getting any sort of grade or certificate saying you participated? it's tough...

and so here's my proposal for the day: Why don't we make it a law, and say that no one can start their day until at least 10 am? That would be nice. We could start it all at 10, be done at 4, and come home to spend the evenings with our families. wouldn't it be wonderful? or maybe the whole world should go on strike and demand that our days start around 10.. who's with me!?

okay okay, just kidding... but seriously... mornings do suck.

1 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, October 23, 2005, Blogger Amy said...

I TOTALLY used to go to bed at 9:00 every night and wake up virtually chirping at 6:30 each morning. Then I had kids. I so miss the regular sleep...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home