Thursday, November 03, 2005

I'm Procrastinating!

So, I actually have lots of stuff to do (what a switch!), but I don't feel like it.. therefore I am procrastinating. Why? Because I can. No other reason. Actually, there is another reason. I sort of had a bad day. Nothing major, I just didn't sleep so well last night. Plus, I have my period, and so I have bad cramps, which always tends to give me a bad day or two each month. Sorry, for those of you who didn't want to know about that: but it is a fact of life.... sadly. Like I said: nothing major, just one of those days.... you know what I mean, I'm sure. It wasn't a horrible day, but it wasn't a good day. Just a day. Tomorrow will be better.

So, in order to make my day go better (it isn't quite over yet) I am blogging, and watching, "MTV's Europe Music Awards" which take place in Lisbon, Portugal. That's the cool thing about being here. If I were in the states, I'd have no iea that this even existed. Ahhh, the perks of being in Germany. And the good thing about the Music awards? It's in English. I know I should watch German TV, but I don't want to... not today anyways.

Oh, and I almost forgot. I had my Grammar class for the first time today (German Grammar that is). It went very well. Last week or the week before we took a Placement test for it. It was the second one I had done in a week, and I was just tired of them in general, so I didn't try very hard at all to do well on it. When I looked today before class to see which section I got into, I made it into the Oberstufe!!!!! That is good, because it is the highest of the levels. YAY! And, so far the class seems to be okay, challenge-wise.

Okay, I'm done.... until whenever I blog again.

1 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, November 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you had a bad day Mindy. I had a bad day yesterday and they do get better.
-K.C.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home