Friday, March 31, 2006

I'm GREAT!

Just wanted to update anyone, who may have been worried about my dizzy spells due to the last several posts about them.

First I want to tell you all not to worry. My dizzy spells are not bad at all. They happen between 5 - 10 times a day probably, and usually only in the morning or evening when I'm going to or getting out of bed. When they do happen I can control them, and they are gone within seconds.

The reason I am going to doctors now is to simply get this problem taken care of, because I would like to know what is causing them and how to get rid of them once and for all, if that is possible.

So, don't worry, I'm doing great! God's got my back, and I'm still going about life like normally! I'm just adding some interesting "It's-hard-to-explain-medical-problems-in-german-when-you-don't-know-all-the-words-in-german" stories to my life! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home