Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Update on Dizzy Spells

Dear Family, Friends, and Readers,

I hope that this letter finds you all in good health, as those of us here in Germany (me and my boyfriend) aren't quite in good health as of right now.

For me, it's the dizzy spells. Yes, they are unfortunately still here. I haven't had any repeats of the falling over into bed after standing up thing though, thankfully.

Today I (gasp) go to the doctor to see if they can find something.

As always, I'm nervous. Especially because I can hardly describe my dizzy spells adequately in English, let alone German.

I've seriously been practicing my description (aka speech) all morning.

Sad, huh?

And Fabian is still sick too. He's back at work, which is only making him more sick. He may very well end up getting written sick again at the end of this week and all next week. Though its nothing too serious, this is one virus/bug/thing that just won't detach unless he gets good sleep every night (read: does not have to get up at 5 in the morning), and relaxes a lot. Seriously, at the end of last week things were going much better (hardly any coughing, just a bit sick feeling, no fever). Fast forward to Tuesday, after being at work for the second day in a row he is coughing up a storm again, and has been sleeping horribly. Last night he got only 2 hours of sleep. Same went for Sunday night. Monday night he got lots of sleep cause he slept for about 6:30 pm to 5 the next morning. I'll update you all later on the doctor visit. Wish me luck.

Leave a comment or two if you have the time, and keep reading!

Your friendly blogger,
Mindy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home