Friday, June 30, 2006

The Davinci Code: Fact vs Fiction

I'm sure that many of you have either read or seen The Davinci Code (Sakrileg auf Deutsch), and have at least in part been intrieged by the "facts" as they are presented in Dan Brown's work. As I have recently both attended a lecture held by someone who has a doctorate and researches the manuscripts of the Bible, have read another book relating to information, and have found some stuff online, I thought I would provide to you guys some of the information I have found as it relates to the book.

This information will be done in parts, focusing on specific things from the book and the world. Unfortunately my time is up and I have to be getting to the park, but I will be posting the first installment either later today or tomorrow, so keep an eye open!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home