Monday, June 26, 2006

Flashback: Paris

So, lately I've been seeing bloggers all over, who have been creating videos with (mostly, I think) they're digital cameras and then turning them into videos which they post on their blog. I think this is a wonderful idea, and this morning I very simply found a site to do it from, uploaded a video and decided to put it on my blog. So, here it is. Click on play. It isn't very long. It is video from us driving in the Arc de Triumph in Paris back when my dad and step-mom were here. It is a circle thing (popular in Germany and France, if not all of Europe) where 12 roads come into it. You drive around it and chose the road you want. Listen and you'll here me freaking out, and Bev laughing, and me trying to count the roads so that we take the right one. Enjoy! :)

P.S. I definitely think I might start taking more videos.


Create your own video at One True Media

5 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, June 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mindy that is awesome. You should definately post lots more videos of your adventures

 
At 8:47 PM, June 26, 2006, Blogger Mindy said...

Thanks! :) Yeah, I really like the video idea. What's great is that you can even make a vido montage. That means I could take 8 different 30 second videos and come up with a 4 minute video (or longer if I take enough video). I can even do slide shows of pictures, etc. I really like the idea, and will probably be putting more up.

Mindy

 
At 11:38 PM, June 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They have those kind of roads in Washington DC too...probably got the idea from Europe from way back when. I always thought they were fun, though it is also fun to hear you freak out...

 
At 8:00 AM, June 28, 2006, Blogger Mindy said...

lol, yeah, it was fun, but scary. And this was the safe version.. we went on it prior to this video and it was way worse. Sadly, I was so busy freaking out and counting roads that I ended up taking video of the clouds....

 
At 4:46 PM, July 08, 2006, Blogger Amy said...

Thanks for sharing that link--I've been wanting to try to put a video on my blog. We'll see if I can pull it off...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home