Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm a Goner

Not really, I'm just going to be really busy in the next fews days and I don't know if I'll have time to post, so I thought I'd warn you all ahead of time. Here's my schedule:

Wednesday - 2 classes, study for test for tomorrow
Thursday - Test (which I just learned I had on Thursday YESTERDAY!)
Friday - Bird Park: My last day :( afterwards Fabian is coming and we're all barbecuing.
Saturday - Fabian's dad's place, to see them one more time before I go.
Sunday - Fabian's dad's place, again.
Monday - class, study for tests
Tuesday - 12:00 test ; 2:00 test ; 4-8 babysitting - last time. :(
Wednesday - turn in homework assignment.
Thursday - may or may not have test (it might be on this thursday). Take train to Frankfurt and sleep in airport....
Friday - 5:00 AM flight to Mallorca (spanish island) until August 7th


So, there you have it. I have way lots to do, and little time to do it in. So... I'm a bit stressed out. Anyone want to trade lives?

2 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, July 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SURE! It is 90 degrees here with a high of 100 this weekend, and we haven't used our AC because it looks like it lived in the stone age, and I am VERY pregant. I am to hot to move....

 
At 2:02 PM, July 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow sounds like your busy! I hope you get everything done and have a good time! I keep seeing "for the last time" that probably makes you kind of sad, but it makes me happy!, you will be back soon!! I can't wait!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home