Saturday, July 08, 2006

My Travels

So, I found this on Suzie's Blog and decided to create a couple myself. Here's where I've traveled to in the U.S. (I marked California, because technically I've been there, but we really only drove through a corner way in the bottom). You can easily see the parts of the country that I need to get to more:



create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourCalifornia travel guide


I was going to put one up of Europe too, but since they don't separate the countries on the map, it looks like I've been all over Europe, when really I've only been to a few of the larger countries. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!

1 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, July 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow you have been to a lot of states, although you kind of left out the southern states, maybe we will have to have a road trip this year!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home