Friday, July 14, 2006

YAY!

So, I had my second test of the semester yesterday! It went very well, and I only studied for 1.5 days for it (that's how much time I had, I found out about it last minute). Anyways... here are the results of things so far:

Zoo Research: done :)
Women and Gender History: B- (3)
Social Psychology: B+ (2)

I still have:

Music Test
Cognitive Psychology
German Culture Test
German Culture Presentation
Homework assignment (basically an essay) for Anthropology

So, there's still a lot to do... but at least two are down with good grades! :)

1 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, July 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work you can do I know you can. Just think you will be leaving for Mallorca soon and then the pain and suffering will all go away and the tests will be all done so just hang in there for just a little bit longer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home