Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Yay!

Hi guys! So, when I first joined my Studienkolleg Germa Course class, we had to take an "Einstufungstest" (aka Placement Test) to put us into the right section. I got into section 1e, which is just under level two... well, on the three sections we had, here's how i did on the first test:

Listening - 11
Reading - 22
Grammar - 8

Yes, I know, I didn't do so well. But, considering I had NO idea how the test was, what to expect or how to study I think its okay. Plus, they used a lot of words that I did know. Anyways, after just a month of class, my scores have improved... this week and last we did a new Placement test, similar to the first one.. only different, obviously. now I got:

listening - 26

I haven't gotten the other scores back yet. but increasing my listening to 26 out of 30 was VERY good.. so... YAY! i'm happy! :)

1 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, October 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mindy!! You are doing a great job learning German.
-K.C.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home