Friday, November 04, 2005

FOUR WEEKS - ONE MONTH!!!

Well, here it is: I've reached four weeks (1 Month!) of excercising. Here is how the last week went:

Sunday - 15 minutes jogging
Monday - Karate (1.5 hours)
Tuesday - 15 minutes jogging
Wednesday - rest day
Thursday - 15 minutes jogging
Friday - Yoga (2 hours)
Saturday - rest day

There you have it! I'm quite excited about making a month. Originally I thought that I would reward myself when I hit one month, but I don't think I will. I think reaching one month is reward in itself (how corny does that sound?)

In other interesting news... I got stuck on the Saarbahn today. The saarbahn is the street train that runs through the city here. Actually, Saarbahn is more of a "dialect" word. Strassenbahn is the right word for the street train (means literaly "street train). But we live in Saarbruecken, which is in Saarland. The company that runs the trains and the buses in our city is called Saarbahn, so we cal the street train the Saarbahn as well. If I go to Berlin or any other part of Germany outside Saarbruecken and ask where the "saarbahn" is, they won't know what I'm talking about.

Anyways.. we were driving on it, and all the sudden it stopped. There was a Strom ausfall - that means that there was an Electricity outage. we couldn't go anywhere, and the doors wouldn't open to let us out at first. 15 minutes later we were able to open the door in the back, so we all got out and walked. it was kind of funny actually... but it made me too late to get something done that I needed done today, and the building closed before my class was done... so that sucks.

The last bit of news is that Fabian is leaving on Monday for two and a half (basically three) weeks. He has to go to training for his Civil Service, and it takes place in Trier, which is a little ways away. We're not sure yet, but I might go visit him a weekend, and/or he might come home a weekend. It depends on if he gets his weekends free, and whatnot. If I go there, I'll stay in a youth hostel over the weekend, because I can't stay where he does.... it'll be weird not having him around everyday for a while.... i got so used to having him with me, that i'm sad about only a few weeks! The me of the past would say, "Mindy! What's wrong with you?!?! Three weeks is NOTHING.. remember 6 months?!?!!!!" Yep... its true. I talk to myself. Yeah, its sad that he has to go... and, as if that wasn't enough, his mom is also gone. that means that i have the entire apartment to myself for about ten days before she comes back. Now, I think that time alone is good sometimes. In a way I'm looking forward to having the apartment to myself. However, I think about two or three days of having the apartment to myself and being alone is more than enough. I don't need 10.. But, i have lots of stuff to do and Kelleen promised to do lots of stuff with me, so I think I won't die.

If i do die though.. i expect you all to come to my funeral!!!!

oh, and before I forget: I had a MUCH better day than I did yesterday. :) You were right KC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home