Monday, December 12, 2005

Right Again

So.. Ellen is back. She came back at about midnight on Friday Night. She was on a business trip for three days.. I guess she went to scotland, and just didn't tell us. hmmm.

well, that's about all the new news I have.... I played my game instead of doing homework... oops. i don't want to work out anymore, blah.. I've lost all my desire to do it. i'm so tempted to just stay home today instead of going to Karate. I just don't have any desire at all.... what I would like to do though... is sleep.

well, that's it. have a great day!

2 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, December 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i'm glad to hear that ur future mother in law in ok. Sorry to hear about all this death ur experiencing in ur family and in ur dreams. I think its ur subconcious showing how afraid u are of losing the people who are close to you. Just love them while there here so you have no regrets later.
----Danielle Y.

 
At 2:21 PM, December 14, 2005, Blogger Mindy said...

good point Danielle! Thanks!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home