Friday, December 02, 2005

Early Morning

It is five minutes after seven in the morning on a Friday. All I have to do is go to Yoga. Why did I ever think having Yoga at 8 in the morning on a Friday was a good idea?

In other news, I didn't sleep so well last night. I stayed up too late for starters. And I just had a bunch of stuff on my mind.

Sadly, I learned that my Great Uncle died of Cancer on Tuesday, last night. He had cancer, and the cancer finally won. Quite sad. My sympathy and prayers go out to my family at home.

I don't have colorful socks to wear today. Tomorrow I am going to Stuttgart with my friend Kelleen. We are just going to see the city and the Weihnachtsmarkt (Christmas Market). More people are welcome to come, but sadly we don't know more people who would want to. All the people I know are busy already, and all the people she knows are too. What does this translate into: We need more friends.

In other news, I am going on a weekend trip the 16 through the 18 of December. There is a group called, "ZiS" which plans activities occassionally for International Students. I usually forget they exist, but someone I know in one of my classes told me about this trip they are doing. It costs 35 Euro and lasts from Friday morning to Sunday evening. We go to Freiburg, Strassburg, and Basel. In each city we do some touring. We go to a couple museums, we see the musical CATS (the german version), have free time to do whatever we want, and the best part is it is only 35 Euro. This includes our lodging (at a youth hostel) and at least one meal a day (I think two meals even). I'm excited... Kelleen might come with, but hopefully it'll be a chance to meet some new people two and get a chance to hang out with this other girl (who told me about it) named Rosie who is from Croatia and who I always sit by in my Grammar class. I'm excited.

1 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, December 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Great Uncle. My prayers are with your family.

I am glad that you get to go on those trips, they sound like a lot of fun! Havea a great time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home