Monday, November 21, 2005

What to do

Last night my throat started to hurt. Just a little. And I also felt a bit sick. I went to sleep and woke up this morning with my throat still sore and still feeling a bit sick. I got dressed, ate breakfast and went to my morning class. By the time I got back here, I felt a bit better and have just been relaxing/resting and playing my computer game.

Now, the next thing on my agenda starts in a bit over an hour and it is Karate. I know I've been quite the excercise slacker lately, but I'm not 100% sure I should go today. Right now I'm feeling a bit better, but can still feel the underlying sickness that is threating to start taking over my body. Going to Karate means an hour and a half of jogging/strenous excercise. While I think I could do it okay, I am a little cautious about excercising my normal amount when I am already feeling a bit under the weather. My number one priorty right now is to make sure that I bite this sickness in the butt before it comes on completely, because I can't afford to be sick this week. I have way too much to do.

So... I'm sitting here, trying to answer the age old question: to work out or not to work out.

I'm leaning towards not. I'll feel like a massive slacker... but at the same time I think it might be a better idea to rest and let my body use today as a day to fight the stupid little bugs inside of me.

and.. i am hopefully still going to go swim on Tuesday and Thursday, and do Yoga on Friday (provided I don't get really sick)... and I could maybe do some home excercising a little later this afternoon... so I'm not quite being a total slacker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home