Thursday, February 23, 2006

Advice

I need everyone's advice, so please COMMENT TO THIS POST! I would really appreciate it.

If I send my camera to the repair center for Konica Minolta, it will take 14 days to fix, they can fix it (if not they still charge me about 30 to 35 euros)... and according to Karstadt (where I bought it at) it will cost probably 150 to 200 Euros (although the konica minolta rep I asked couldn't say how much for sure). So.. here's my question: is this camera worth fixing? It is hardly 6 months old, I love it to death, already have an extra battery... considering I spent 250 Euros to buy the camera itself, is it worth it to fix it for about 200?

I'm not sure what to do. I need your guys' advice!

3 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, February 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you really love it then get it fixed. But if you don't really really love it, then buy a new one. espically if you still have to pay even if they can't fix it. and if they coulnd't fix it then you went without a camera for like a month for nothing. i would buy a new one. (ps no i don't have an account to comment, i just chose other when i'm commenting and it lets me leave my name)

 
At 7:08 PM, February 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Suzie. If the camera is only ok buy a new one. And this time make sure to send in the waranty card just in case. I think it is likely you should be able to find one that uses the same battery. Then you aren't out quite so much

 
At 11:56 AM, February 26, 2006, Blogger Mindy said...

Thanks for the advice guys! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home