Thursday, March 09, 2006

GOOD NEWS!!

I have GREAT NEWS! So, the class schedules for NDSU Fall 2006 came out recently, and I spent my morning checking up on which classes I can take next fall, spring 2007, and which ones I can take this semester in Germany...and if it all works out (cross your fingers, and druecken die Daumen!) ....

I COULD GRADUATE FROM NDSU IN MAY OF 2007!!!!!

That means, I would graduate on time, despite being abroad a year, and would be DONE WITH COLLEGE!

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited, and scared, and happy, and hoping really badly that it all works out.

In order to make it work, I need to first complete my schedule for the next semester here, contact NDSU and Concordia (where I need to get some german credits for my german minor) and get the OK on the classes I'm taking, and the credits I'll be recieving when I get back... and also check with my advisor at NDSU to make sure that my fall 06, and spring 07 tentative schedules will work... (because I will have to take four science classes each semester which may be alot... but they would be basically all I'm taking, so I think I could do it!).... and then of course, I have to get in to all the classes I want.... which shouldn't be too hard since I will have junior or senior status next year (probably senior, but I don't know technically).

So, yeah, it'll be a massive amount of work, but I could get done in Spring 07 maybe instead of Winter 07, which would mean paying less money to NDSU, getting done sooner, and getting into the working world sooner! AHH!!! I really really hope it all works out. But it is a really big IF right now, so I shouldn't get too excited! (too late)!

Wish me luck!

Oh, and by the way: even if it DOESN'T work out... and I have to graduate in Winter of 07, I can have smaller course loads each semester until then, which would mean I could work more too... but I'm hoping it works, I would love to graduate college in a year! :)

Okay, off I go to do some errands! :)

3 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, March 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am happy that you might be able to graduate in Spring of 07. We will miss you though if you do.

 
At 3:45 PM, March 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mindy you are a nut, but we love you any ways

Mom

 
At 5:13 PM, March 09, 2006, Blogger Mindy said...

What!? Why am I nut mom? Because I'm SUPER EXCITER TO EVEN POSSIBLY graduate college in spring 07? Yeah, okay, a bit nutty: but it would save me (and probably you guys too.. that is I thereotically wouldn't have to borrow money) SO MUCH MONEY! Wouldn't it be great?

KC- I'll miss you guys too... but there is always e-mail, phones, and meeting up still! :)

mindy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home