Friday, March 03, 2006

Updates

Yeah, Yeah... I know... I'm horrible. I'm always forgetting to update, or not feeling like it... etc. etc. I apologize.

So, here goes: My camera is getting fixed. I found the warranty card, got the guy at the store to stamp it for me, and they sent it in for me. It will take 4 - 5 weeks, and the warranty may not cover the problem, but at least I will know, and then can decide to fix it or not.

I also bought my plane ticket. Maybe I should e-mail people first, but I thought I could just get out a big update now. I will be flying in to Chicago on February 9, 2006 at 6 something. The ticket was more expensive then I wanted, but overall not bad, considering. I did what I could.

It makes me sad. It makes me realize how quickly my time has gone here. What also makes me sad is the fact that my boyfriend gave me a really nice photo album to put pics in and write about my year in. It's supposed to be done (except the last few pages) before I go... but I keep putting it off because it makes me sad to think about all the time that has already gone by and how quick the rest will go! I hate to admit it.. but I'm even putting it off right now. I love it, and I want to do it, it's just a bit sad.

Well, I think that's it. I'm going to go hang out with Kelleen tonight, so I'm excited. Talk to you all later!

3 Comments:

At 5:01 AM, March 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I will be flying in to Chicago on February 9, 2006 at 6 something."
Do you mean August 9,2006?

 
At 12:17 PM, March 04, 2006, Blogger Mindy said...

lol... oops. yeah, I mean August 9. lol

 
At 7:39 PM, March 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So are u staying in chicago or just transferring plans here? Cause we could hang out if u were coming in for a bit.
~~Danielle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home