Friday, July 14, 2006

oops

the no comment thing was my fault. I turned on a "approve all comments before publishing" thing on my settings, and forgot.

i'm so blonde sometimes, I scare myself.

wooo.

thanks for all the comments guys! you've been supportive, and I didn't even know! awww... yes suzie, me leaving everybody and having to say good bye makes me sad, but it's cute that you said it makes you happy! :) I am excited to see you all again. Leaving is such a weird feeling.

But now I gotta go.. today's my last day at the bird park.

Did I tell you all that I got the 1 bedroom apartment I wanted in University Village?

5 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, July 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well congrats ojn the apartment. Cant wait till you move in

 
At 3:24 AM, July 16, 2006, Blogger snowelf said...

Hey mindy,

I'm snow. I just wanted to say Hi! and help you not feel lonely!

I am a full time student too and I promise I will follow your blog religously betweem everything else. ;)

 
At 10:53 AM, July 17, 2006, Blogger Mindy said...

thanks snow elf... anonymous, are you someone from college? hmm... snow, I liked your blog! Thanks for checking mine out, though I don't think you need to follow it religiously.. :)

 
At 11:59 PM, July 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which building in University Village are you in?

 
At 6:46 AM, July 18, 2006, Blogger Mindy said...

I don't know exactly, but I'm thinking one of the ones near the B parking lot or something....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home