Sunday, November 06, 2005

A Typical Day

I'm so lazy. Seriously. The days I don't have to spend at the University are spent the same way:

9 - 10:00 am - Wake up, spend some time laying in bed contemplating life (read: staring into space not thinking or moving. I swear I am not dead, I'm just in a state of deep self-realization, I promise!) (by the way: what's with my morbidity lately? I also made a comment about dying the other day in another blog... perhaps I should be less death like... wait. i'm not death like... I am very alive looking. I have rosy cheeks and everything. don't you hate paranthesis comments that go on forever and forever..?)

10 am - wrangle me up some breakfast. i've been reading a very sarcastic and funny online comic strip the last few days... i think all their sarcasm and randomness is seeping into my brain. after all, it isn't like I go shoot myself a deer and then butcher it before i eat each morning. and i don't even eat meat for breakfast. its way too early for that at 10 am. unless maybe i'm in a restaurant. anyways.. my typical breakfast? cornflakes and milk. By cornflakes, I mean any cereal at all... over here they say cornflakes to mean cereal. just like we say Kleenex (which is a BRAND of kleenexes) to refer to any nose blowing tissue like stuff.

10 am - 3 pm-ish - doing random things. Reading a book, randomly doing things online (like reading other blogs, or comic strips, or researching yoga or karate or whatever)... usually, I eventually go jogging during this time, and then come back to sit for a little while, and then shower.. and then I think about being productive with my life. Usually I then blog.... it's a good procrasinator (says the girl who is currently procrastinating after finally taking a shower at three in the afternoon...but at least I went jogging today and started laundry already).

3 pm - evening - more random things. supposedely do school stuff... watch TV or a movie... go online again.. play a game on the computer...really deep stuff.. you know?

evening - sleep time - watch TV with boyfriend usually, eat dinner.. do dishes maybe... clean maybe... real productive time.

So, you see? I'm such a slacker. I think it's the country.. it's jinxed me. And I've learned that it is really hard to get back into the swing of doing homework and studying when you haven't had to do it from the middle of May until the middle of October (what I had to do before was so little it doesn't even count).

And, of course you can't forget my number one favorite thing to do during my hard day of things to do: listening to one of the same four cd's which all have pretty much the same music on them (mostly country), but trying to do it while Fabian isn't home so I don't annoy him too much with it. Yep. My days off are hard.

But in my defense: on days I have class and other things, I tend to actually be productive, and clean and do homework and naturally go to class and stuff. So, all is not lost. And I kind of like all my lazy days...

but speaking of lazy days, I am actually going to go spend the next couple hours of my lazy days getting caught up on some homework! (gasp! Oh no! I might pass out from all the thinking I'm thinking about doing! getting... hard.. to.. breath...must...stop...thinking.... gasp! okay.. seriously. i'm done now. That comic has gotten into my brain.. all their sarcasm rubbed off. either that or my natural sarcasmness is kicking in again.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home