Monday, July 17, 2006

I have no brain power to title this post

so... tired... of studying..

please.. just make it go away...

hi everyone. i'm mentally exhausted, physically sun burned (we went to the North Sea on Sunday w/Fabian's dad and girlfriend. Was a blast, but am now burned), tired and feeling run down. I've decided to only get a "I attended this class" certificate for one of my tests because I don't care if I don't get credit at NDSU, cause I'm not superwoman (I can't do it all, even though I try sometimes) and because I really didn't get the class....

I have a test on Tuesday, homework (6 pages) due on Wednesday morning (gonna be pulling a partial nighter for that one I'm afraid), a test on Thursday and a presentation on Thursday (both of which should be easier). Plus I have a bunch of other things to do before I go to Mallorca.

Just make it all go away please.

2 Comments:

At 3:28 AM, July 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just make a list of when things are due and take it one thing at a time. don't think of everything at once, just concentrate on checking things off the list and it will be done before you know it!! Have a great trip!

 
At 6:47 AM, July 18, 2006, Blogger Mindy said...

Thanks suzie! That's actually what I've been doing (mostly)but at the same time I sometimes feel overwhelmed by it... you know? *sigh* now I gotta go study.

mindy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home