Sunday, August 13, 2006

I'm back.

Hey everyone. I don't have a lot of time, so I'm just going to make this short and let you all know that I got back to the States all safe and sound. My family surprised me last night as I got home in Minnesota for the first time in 13 months and gave me a surprise party (and it was a party for my sis's birthday as well). It was very nice, and lots of fun to see everyone again. Being back here is really weird again.I'm not used to all the people speaking English, dollars, miles, or a lot of other things... I'll fill you all in more later. Now I'm headed off to visit various family all week long and don't know when I'll post again. At the latest early next week. Take care and leave me a comment.

2 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, August 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!! I'm happy you are back and i'm looking forward to going back to school and getting to see you! What day are you getting back?

 
At 2:47 PM, August 15, 2006, Blogger Mindy said...

I'll be moving on Monday, the 21st... we should get together Tuesday or something...

Mindy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home