Tuesday, August 08, 2006

T minus 25 hours and counting.

hey all, I'm back in Germany. I leave tomorrow morning. I'm dreading it, but I'm looking forward to see my family again, and just keep reminding myself of the good things: I get to see family and friends again, I get my apartment, University classes in the english language, and velveeta salsa cheese dip with tortilla chips.

I have tons to do today, but I'm putting off doing them. Why? Because I can. And mainly because Fabian is still sleeping, so I'm using that as an excuse.

I'm officially going to create a new blog. This blog has served me well, but I feel like it's time to create something new, for the next chapter in my life. I'm not sure when I'll be switching over, and for awhile I might be posting on both blogs. I feel like anything to do with reverse culture shock belongs with this blog, whereas other areas of my life once I get back belong with my new blog. So, we'll see when I make the cut off, and once I get the blog up and running, I'll post a link up. This blog will stay available online however, for a long time to come. Eventually I want to print out the entries and make a journal/memory book thing out of it, but that'll probably be a while from now.

Anyways, I'm going to go. I can't believe my year has come down to 25 hours. It's amazing how much time flies.

1 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, August 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fly safe...

See you when you ger home

 

Post a Comment

<< Home