Tuesday, November 15, 2005

a half hour

well, i did it. today was the very first day that I got up early and went to the University and went swimming in order to work out.

oh.

my.

goodness.

it is so hard. i mean, for real.... bah.. I was all happy and excited about gaining a minute in jogging, and now I'm starting this and it's tough. We have an olympic size swimming pool that I go in, and I could only make it one lap (down to the other side and back) before i got out and went to a normal size pool for a bit. and now, my legs are super sore. and my arms too. ah well, i need to learn to swim better anyways :)

so, I got back at about 8:30 and I have to leave again to go do my babysitting job at 9:15.

oh, and you know what? I bought myself a red jacket for winter over here. It's super cute and I love it. There's only one problem. I wore a white shirt yesterday, and my red jacket. I now own a pink shirt. he he he. it sucks, actually because now I don't dare where any of my light colored shirts with it without wearing something over it so that my shirts don't all turn pink.

well, i think that's it. i'm going to do a few more things before i gotta go make money!

1 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, November 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a babysitting job that's cool cause now i have one too. funny how God works...He may not come when you want him but he's always on time....we have a connection even though you are far away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home