Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Harry Potter und der Feuerkelch

Yep.... so it's official! Last night, at 23:59 I was sitting in a movie theater in Landstuhl (it's not far and is near the Rammstein airbase) watching Harry Potter und der Feuerkelch (that would be harry potter movie #4).

So.. yes, you read it right! Harry Potter #4 was released here last night... so.. I just wanted to post to say it is wonderful... and to say that it's cool I got to see it before all of you guys in the states. :)

of course, I watched it in German... so I didn't understand every detail.. but it's still cool.

Got home at 4 in the morning. Fabian slept 2 hours until he had to work, and I slept until 9:45 and now have to go to class.

Go see the movie. IT IS WONDERFULLY GOOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home