Sunday, November 20, 2005

Week 6

Okay. Week Six of Excercising is done. Here's how it looked:

Sunday - nothing
Monday - Karate
Tuesday - swimming
Wednesday - nothing
Thursday - nothing
Friday - Yoga
Saturday - nothing

Yeah, yeah,I know, lots of nothing. Thursday i was going to go swimming but couldn't make myself get up so early, bah. this week my goal is to go swimming up on tuesday and thursday, plus yoga and karate. today i'm supposed to do yoga at home, but quite honestly, i just don't feel like it.

yeah. in other updating news I am totally addicted to Zoo Tycoon, which is why i haven't posted in a while. I'll try to be better this week. Yesterday we went Christmas shopping... so the christmas presents will be going out sometime this week to my family at home. It'll take like four to six weeks to get there, so don't anyone get too excited yet.

i cleaned our room friday in the hopes of finding my missing camera battery... and had no luck. it literally doesn't exist anymore, and a new one costs fifty bucks. yuck. so, that is my next big purchase. hopefully i can buy it soon so I have my camera for christmas and what not.

and that's it for now, i'm going to go check up on some other people's blogs then play my game and eventually do homework. later.

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, November 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

liked something about u.
donno wat?
just wanted to say it.
take care.

 
At 12:20 PM, November 21, 2005, Blogger Mindy said...

ahhh... thanks! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home